Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just Back from The ASG Haute Couture Conference in Houston

Had a wonderful time and was inspired by so many wonderful, talented people at this conference!  Spent time learning from experts like Connie Crawford, Gail Yellen, Steffani Lincecum, Susan Kalje, Lyla Messinger, Hisako Nikaya, and more.  Studied courses such as Fashion Design and Draping for Fit, Fashioning Beautiful Sleeves, Sergery-101, Rayon Knits, etc.. Enjoyed Yanni in concert on Sunday evening. Toured the Houston Ballet's costume department, which was very enlightening. I made so many new friends that, although I missed home, parting was bittersweet!  I look forward to attending next year, and I am so grateful to those who made this event such a huge success!

3 comments:

BeaJay said...

I am envious - sounds like a wonderful experience.

Anonymous said...

You got a really useful blog. I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that awesome posting. Useful, and it saved MUCH time! :-)